Typical projects include residential, commercial and mixed use developments for high profile private sector clients. Job Type: Full-time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge in AutoCad Civil 3D and MS Office.
- EIT Certification
- E Certification a Plus
Salary – $70,000 – $80,000 per year
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we provide you the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization.